For OEM customers only.
Please call the factory for pricing information.
Please see Appliances for this product preconfigured.
The 3U Gen3 expansion enclosure supports16 full-height, full-length PCIe x16 double-wide PCIe cards in four hot-swappable canisters. It includes three redundant, hot-swappable 3000W power supplies, a system monitor and optional IPMI module..
SKU: OSS-PCIe3-3U-ENCL-EXP-16-4 Weight: 67 lb
Call the factory for price and availability
The new 16-slot enclosure supports the latest Gen3 GPUs in four hot-swappable canisters with several versions of inputs. Each canister supports four double-wide GPUs with each slot operating at a theoretical 128Gbps bandwidth. The system is powered by three 3000-watt redundant power supplies.
Additional host-to-expansion versions are available including a single host to all 16 slots or two host servers to eight slots each.
This revolutionary expansion enclosure includes 16 full-height, full length, double-wide expansion slots. These slots can accommodate any PCIe card including the latest Gen3 GPUs. The enclosure is built rugged by OSS who understands how to design and manufacture products that can support high power requirements with sufficient cooling. Several versions allow for multiple server inputs. Each of the four canisters can connect to a single host server. This is ideal for high performance computing (HPC) server farms where several servers require multiple GPUs in limited rack space therefore 7U of rack space can accommodate four 1U servers, each accessing four GPUs. Another application may require a single server supporting up to sixteen PCIe cards. Often these are a variety of I/O cards that support different functions but require fast data transfers, like Flash storage cards. The 3U expansion system then becomes a massive storage system that can also accommodate a number of GPUs.
• Scalable 3U enclosure with removable canisters
• Remote system monitoring capability
• 16 PCIe x16 slots for NAND Flash or GPU cards
• Three 3000-watt power supplies
• Superior cooling with four 141 CFM fans
• Up to four PCIe x16 Gen3 host cable adapters and cables
• Dimensions: 17W x 5.25H x 33D inches (43W x 13.3H x 83.8D cm)
• Sturdy steel construction
• Weight: 33 lbs. (17.25 kg)
• Four 141 CFM fans
• Removable front bezel with air filter
• Power switch
• 28 front panel status LEDs
• Four rear panel red/green LEDs
• Four rear panel PCIe x16 Gen3 connectors
• System monitor Ethernet connector
• Full height, double-wide slots
• Supports four canisters holding four PCIe x16 boards
• Four PCIe x16 cable connectors on rear of enclosure
• Independently power controlled by host system
• Scalable to accept 1 to 4 NAND Flash or GPU boards
Three 3000W hot-swappable, redundant power supplies
• AC input, 46-63Hz
• Power per canister: +12V @ 20A; +3.3V @ 12A; 3aux @ 2A
• Monitors 8 temp sensors
• Monitors 4 fan tachometers
• Monitors 3 voltages including standard +12V, +5V, +3.3
Operating: 32º – 122ºF (0° – 50°C) Storage: -40° - +185° (-40° - +85°)
• Four slot status LEDs
• One power LED
• One PCIe cable status LED
Designed to meet:
• FCC Class A
One Stop Systems warrants all products that it sells to be free of defects in material and workmanship for two years from date of delivery to the original purchaser. We also offer additional warranty options in the form of the following:
Support Agreement Response to support calls where product does not operate as intended.
2 calls - Free
Up to 5 calls - $1,000
Up to 10 calls - $2,500
Interoperability Problems with Third Party Products Response to calls where the intended operation of One Stop Systems manufactured product does not meet expectation due to interoperability problems with third party products.
Up to 10 calls - $2,500
Up to 30 calls - $5,000
Support & Docs